Skip to main content

MONDAY MUSIC MUSINGS ONE


Welcome to MONDAY MUSIC MUSINGS! I will be linking up with Lauren from ALWAYS ME on her weekly feature, MUSIC MONDAY.

NOTE: Please excuse the wonky text spacing. I just resurrected this old personal blog for music posts and other non-bookish items, and the new theme I am using has some bugs I need to figure out, like this and the off-center headings. Thank you.




This is RACHELF, she started playing guitar two years ago and has been documenting her progress on YouTube. I became a big fan of hers about four months ago because I just kick started my music career again, after 25 years of motherhood, and her dedication to practicing has been monumentally motivating to me as I try to get back on track with my guitar playing. She has made covers of a couple of GHOST songs, and I was turned on to the band. I will put the band's original video below hers. I think she had only been playing a little over a year when she made this one.

GHOST - SQUARE HAMMER


Here is Rachelf's two year, month by month, progress video if you are interested...



 REDHEADED STEPCHILD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEEDFUL THINGS ONE

NUMBER ONE

MONDAY MUSIC MUSINGS TWO - Smooth McGroove

Welcome to  MONDAY MUSIC MUSINGS ! I will be linking up with Lauren from  ALWAYS ME  on her weekly feature,  MUSIC MONDAY . NOTE: Please excuse the wonky text spacing. I just resurrected this old personal blog for music posts and other non-bookish items, and the new theme I am using has some bugs I need to figure out. Thank you. I was made aware of  SMOOTH MCGROOVE , the accapella YouTube artist, when my guitar tabs/lessons guy 331EROCK commented on Smooth's tweet about the eight month hiatus he took, and the new video he uploaded explaining his absence from his popular channel. I watched the video and was really moved by his openess about mental health and being authentic and positive on YouTube. I was impressed by his all vocal covers of video game music, too! I found out later that my son has been a subscriber to his channel for a long time. It's truly amazing how he does all the parts to the songs with only his voice. I love the Sonic the Hedgeho